Field shirt M162
Field shirt/jacket is meant to be worn as a top layer (jacket) or as a warm shirt. The collar can be down or buttoned up to cover neck.
Designed and developed together with a bushcraft and outdoor expert Mikko Kettunen from Karu Survival.
Classy garment, which was inspired vintage hunting apparel, gentleman’s style combined with the USA army wool shirt style which the soldiers wore during the Korean war.
Fabrication is accordingly traditional and comfortable to wear.
- Front opening and cuffs with antique patin metal snap button details.
- One metal snap button on collar tip.
- Waxed cotton reinforcement on the shoulders and cuff bottoms.
- Collar stand detail at the center back is made of fine British waxed cotton fabric.
- Five pockets:
– Two big chest pockets with metal snap button closure, plus a smartphone/extra pocket inside the left pocket.
- Fabric: Italian Melto Wool/ British Waxed Cotton.
- Manufactured in Estonia.